Saturday 7 March 2009

Butterflies and Flowers

I've had a Saturday at home, alternating between doing washing and house work and card making- Guess which I prefered?!!! The first card uses a stamp by The Artful Stamper, and it's another I use quite alot. I coloured it using my watercolour pencils and added a bit of Diamond Stickles.
My second card is copied from one of Lynne's on Creative Lynks. Thanks for not minding Lynne! The stamps on the base card and the stamps on the larger circle are from Graphicus. The Cuttlebug got lots of use on this one!

Finally I used the Harlequin Rose stamp by Graphicus on some papers from the Artylicious Butterfly Bliss cd. the stamp on the base card is also from that plate. I used a green crayon to give the leaves a hint of colour for contrast.

2 comments:

Lynne K said...

Beautiful cards, Sally. PS. Thanks for the blog plug! (Actually I think yours turned out nicer than mine.) xx

Sally H said...

Thanks, Lynne! Your card was a great inspiration, and the colour combination is gorgeous.