Thursday 25 June 2009

Daisies...

Parts of this were going to be my entry to Phil's challenge at Honey Pot Crafts that closed about a week ago! The pieces were in danger of having tea spilled on them or getting ink on them, so I managed to grab a few minutes when I got in after governors meeting. The stamp is from penny black and the paper was in my stash for about 7 years! As it was no longer the challenge I used my cuttlebug anyway!I coloured it with my promarkers in lime green, ruby and canary and finished with a touch of stickles.

5 comments:

Lynne K said...

Very pretty. You are certainly becoming an expert with the Promarkers.

June said...

Hi Sally its beautiful too. I love your work and the colouring is always gorgeous.
I just popped by to say hello and say i am sorry for not being around much. I am tentively dipping my feet in the blogging waters again after my few weeks of little or no blogging. I have missed you and wanted to say thanks for still stopping by and saying hello on my blogs. You are lovely
Hugs June xxx

lisa said...

A beautiful card Sally. I love your image and the cuttlebugging is great. I must get mine out again, I'll be having withdrawl symptoms!!!!

Lisax

Spyder said...

Love the colour! (I must get me some more Promakers!) Really lovley card

((Lyn))

Phree said...

Lovely fresh card.