Friday 17 July 2009

More Owls

Digistamp Boutique have a competition that if you make a card with their offer of the month then you can win the following months offer for free. Hope that makes sense - I have come down with a stinking cold and seem to have a head full of cotton wool! Anyway, here is my offering. I used promakers to colour the owls and used antique linen distress ink to shade the cuttlebugged and stamped moon (Stamp was cracked background by crafty individuals) The paper was a free background from papercraft inspirations magazine website.

12 comments:

lottie said...

My gosh you have been busy, and it goes without saying that I admire your work.

I couldn't make a card as good as your owl one without a cold LOL.

It's brilliant

craftimamma said...

What a cute card. I love the little bow on the girl owl's head.

Hope your cold gets better soon.

Lesley Xx

Lavender Rose said...

Oh this is wonderful, I love owls, and they look fab against the blue background.

Lynne K said...

Very cute!

Spyder said...

Love the backing paper!, very cutelittle owls! and perfect colouring!

((Lyn))

Lesley said...

I hope you feel better soon Sally. This card is fab, I love those owls! xx

brenda said...

Gorgoues, just love owls and the shaded background looks great.

Enjoy the long hols.

B x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. great card. love how you have created the moon

June said...

Hi Sally, love this its such a lot of fun and so cute too. Just what i need to see this morning its cheered me up
Hugs June xxx

Milena said...

Sal, I love the owls :)

Papoosue said...

These are all so lovely :-) I'm guessing that digistamps are something you download and use to create on the computer? Hope you are feeling better. x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Sally, love the way you have embossed the moon behind Berhard, brilliant idea and perfect colours. Good luck with your DSB entry! :) Donna x