Sunday 20 September 2009

Where oh where is my Mojo?!

I've managed to make a couple of cards over the weekend, but again I feel my mojo isn't all there. The first is very like some we saw on the Stampman stand at Harrogate, where the Funky Flower stamps are available. I coloured them with my promarkers and used my martha stewart punch and retro flower punches.
The second card has a border across using the Craftwork cards Graceful Grasses and Martha Stewart punch. I added 3 inkadinkado inchies form the 'Spring is Here' set, but now they are stuck on I am not sure about them at all!

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Sally, I love your cards, the stamp on the first one is fab! xx

brenda said...

Morning Sally

Know what you mean, you finish your card but are not quite happy. But both these look good to me,love the spoft pastels on the first and like your use of the ichies on the second.

B x

brenda said...

Meant to say, fab idea how you have done that pink flower.

B x

lisa said...

Hi Sally.
It's horrible when your mojo goes on holiday isn't it. I feel like that with my scrapbooking at the minute, can't find the enthusiasm at all.
Your cards are really lovely though. I love the pink funky flowers and I see your new punch is getting good use, isn't it lovely.
The inchies look great too, they work so well with that misted background and your border is beautiful, I really lke that stamp.
Hope your Monday has gone ok.

Lisax

Jules said...

Hi Sally

Two gorgeous cards - I love the image on your first card and what a brilliant way to produce an interesting flower. I think you love your punches as much as I do!

I have never used inchies - must make a mental note to have a go one day!

Thanks for lots of inspiration.

Love Jules xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

love both these cards.Hope your mojo comes back soon xx
debbie xx