Sunday 6 December 2009

A Christmas Carol- Tuesday Taggers


Here is my entry for this weeks Tuesday Taggers. I was thinking along the lines of Hark the Herald Angels Sing. I used a stamp from Stamp to your Art's Content for the main image, the swirly frame embossing folder and some Debbie Moore border stamps that I've had for ages and not used. I used Adirondack stream ink and dragged some colour over with a damp paint brush. Thanks for looking!

P.S. Don't forget to look in on Lynne's blog candy - due to be drawn tomorrow!

5 comments:

Lynne K said...

Beautiful! I've got those Debbie Moore stamps & haven't used mine yet either. Nor that embossing folder. Don't they work well together.

brenda said...

Very elegant Sally and the blue somehow goes with the carol.

B x

lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Sally. I love the way the image sits in that cuttlebugged frame and the colour is one of my favorites. Beautiful.

Lisax

Unknown said...

Sally this is a fabulous entry into our Tuesday Taggers challenge this week, many thanks for playing along, Hugs Avril xxx

blackdragon said...

really sweet card... thank you for joining us at TUESDAY TAGGERS
LYNX