Tuesday 9 March 2010

Tueday Taggers celebtrates St Patrick's day

Here is my DT Tag for Tuesday Taggers this week, where the theme is St Patrick's day. On my tag I used that hero arts leaf flourish (again!)  and some celtic knot stamps (no idea who by!). The mini tag is from a Joanna sheen cd (Secret Garden), and the shamrock leaves were sprayed with creative colour sprays (Craft Notions).  Pop over to Tuesday Taggers to see the wide range of fabulous DT projects, and then please join in and show us your curly swirly creations!
Well, believe it or not we are off to my SIL's for Christmas Dinner tonight! My niece was in Antarctica for Christmas and didn't get a proper Christmas Dinner, so we are feasting tonight instead!!! Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous tag Sally loving the swirls and that Celtic knot is gorgeous I must have a go at these tags as they always come in so handy...beautiful work.

Hugs
Lorraine x

chris said...

Hi sally
this is so beautiful, why dont I ever think of making a tag,you have inspired me, I will do some for my demo at the weekend.
really brill love chris xx

Teri said...

Fabby tag hun - love the celtic bit, but then I like celtic stuff!
Hugs,
Teri x

Cath Wilson said...

Hope you had a great family dinner, lol - sounds great to me :) You did well with the tag - I wouldn't have known where to start!

Rachel said...

Hiya Sally your tag is gorgeous! And well done for your new dt post :) Have a nice time tonight.
Rachel xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous tag Sally, love the vintage feel of it and the way you have created that shamrock, just beautiful.
Pinky

craftimamma said...

Very clever shamrock Sally and a gorgeous tag. I can see why you keep using that lovely leafy flourish.

Have a wonderful time at your SIL's tonight and I hope they've recovered from the nasty visitors of a couple of weeks ago.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

brenda said...

Hi Sally

I spy Hero F5042, anyone would think you liked this as much as I do Stampendous P107 ?

But beautiful artwork as always, I am still megga stumped on this one.

B x

Michelle said...

Hi Sally
Love your tag, the stamping is beautiful and looks fab with the celtic patterns.
Enjoy your Christmas DInner - I could just eat some pud!
x Michelle

Lesley said...

Lovely tag Sally! xx