Tuesday 13 July 2010

Anniversaries at Tuesday Taggers

Good Morning! Our Theme at Tuesday Taggers this week is anniversaries, because my lovely teamie, Teri has her wedding anniversary this month. As a matter of fact it's mine at the end of this month too, and Steve and I are celebrating our 21st just like Teri is! Anyway, here is the card I made for a friend's Mum and Dad.
I was told they would appreciate something elegant and immediately thought of the Birthday card I got from my lovely friend Brenda. So Brenda, this is inspired by you. I used gold embossing powder on the Penny Black 'footnote', my MS Doily lace punch, and Wild honey distress ink over clear embossing on the central panel. The sentiment was computer generated. The rose was made with gold vellum.
Pop over to Tuesday Taggers and take a look at the fabulous DT makes to celebrate all sorts of anniversaries. I do hope you can join us this week! Thanks for visiting and for your lovely comments.

20 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun - love it! Hope you have a great anniversary too!
Hugs,
Teri x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Happy Anniversary! This card is really gorgeous.!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Sally very elegant and I love how you found inspiration from a friend too! Thanks for being part of Tuesday Taggers - we are a fantastic team x Janet

Cath Wilson said...

Very elegant, Sally.

Kay Carley said...

Very elegant indeed Sally and I love the rose embellishment that you made too.

Why is it that none of us live anywhere near each other?? It would be so nice to meet you in person!

Kay xx

Caroline and Jayne said...

love this card xxxx

craftimamma said...

I saw this beautiful card on the TT site last night Sally. It really is gorgeous and you've certainly fulfilled the elegant request. The little vellum rose is the perfect finishing touch.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

chris said...

Wow Sally your teamie is going to adore this, its very special.
hugs chris xx

Zoechaos said...

Very classy, know your inspiration!, love how you reworked it into this stylish card. xx Zoe

ps Happy anniversary for the end of the month.

PinksyDoodles said...

This is a stunning card Sally.
Clare x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Sally this card is beautiful for a golden wedding anniversary. I just popped by to say I was delighted to receive your needle and thread tag it is so original and I will be treasuring it. Hugs Pascale

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Sally, very elegant! xx

georgina said...

and elegant it is,gorgeous, luv Georginaxx have a great anniversary.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Classy and elegant anniversary card Sally - absolutely beautiful. Happy Anniversary wishes too!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

brenda said...

Hi Sally

Just stunning and althouhg you say I inspired you, you have made this totally your own. Beautiful.

B x

lisa said...

This is just beautiful, Sally. I love the ink over the clear embossing. I have a Wedding card to do for the end of the month and was completely stumped with where to start but you have really inspired me with this.
Congrats on your wedding Anniversary.
Hugs Lisax

Jules said...

Hi Sal

A beautiful creation.

Love all the embossing and your vellum rose is gorgeous.

Love Jules xx

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card. Love the embossing.

Spyder said...

Fabulous!!

(lyn)

Maria Matter said...

oh Wow Sally, this is stunning!!! Very elegant!