Saturday 4 August 2012

I'm Back!

We have had a couple of weeks away in Suffolk and the batteries are definitely recharged. There was plenty of fresh air to be had, wildlife to enjoy and, for one week, sunshine to soak up.
I love the Suffolk coast far more than I expected to. The big skies seem to make up for the lack of hills and mountains! ( You were right, Brenda!)
These photos were taken at Orford Ness where we took a boat trip as well as a walk along the river.
 The second week was changeable, but only one day of soaking, constant rain, so we were very lucky. I thought I would share a few nautical photos before I go and reacquaint myself with my craft table. After that I will be round to visit you. I'll post some more nature pics later in the week.
 Many thanks for the lovely comments you left on my last post, and I will be sharing my Stampalot DT piece with you in the morning.

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

welcome back Sally - glad you had a lovely relaxing time.. i love the pics.. especially the boat ..me thinks you will be recreating some of these scenes in your crafting.
Look forward to your project tomorrow
Lisa
ps .. there's a new challenge blog coming at -http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Doreen said...

Welcome back Sally.xxx

brenda said...

So please you had a relaxing and enjoyable time Sal and good to have you back.

Will catch up very soon.

B x

Victoria said...

Welcome home! I'm pleased you enjoyed yourself!

Carola Bartz said...

I don't know Suffolk very well, however I know Norfolk and love that part of England. The second photo is lovely - love this kind of photography.