Friday 26 July 2013

Inkylicious Ink Duster Tutorial

After a little persuasion from Meg we have made a video tutorial and I now have my very own You tube channel! I am popping it on here and it is also on my Tips for Ink Dusters page if you want to find it quickly.
All filming and editing has been done by Meg, and I have to say I think she has done a great job! Now I know how long it takes and what it all entails I will do some more, eventually! It is of a quality that will stand being seen at full screen too. Here is the finished card that I made.
 and a couple of close ups to show the sparkle from stickles and a silver gel pen.

It is a little different to the one shown on the end of the video, as that was my practice run before Meg recorded it. I hope this makes it clearer how I use my ink dusters, and how easy they are to use. There are more hints and tips on the ink duster page here.
Edit: For anyone overseas who likes Inkylicious products, there are some available on the Joanna Sheen website - just type inkylicious into the search box.
Thanks for looking and feel free to subscribe and share!

14 comments:

Helen J said...

Gorgeous card, I'll pop back later to watch the video!
Helen

Tracy Harris said...

Watched it yesterda - its really good- well done to ur daughter very clever x great card thank u for sharing x

maria's knutselplezier said...

I'm really a big fan of your ART dear Sally, I olso love the stamps you use, unfortunally I can not buy them because I don't life in the UK, it's such a pitty because I'm really in love of all your great, amazing cards!!

Greetings
Maria

Dora said...

ooo...what looks this amazing.
beautiful card!!

Paula (PEP) said...

This is brilliant - I was thinking about the dusters whilst awake during the night & how brilliant that it's dye inks that are suitable.
Paula (PEP)

craftimamma said...

Well done you and Megan! Lovely video Sally and so useful to anyone using ink dusters. The resulting card is beautiful. Thanks to you both for taking the time to do this.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Paula Whittaker said...

Gorgeous card - will check out your video later. Have a great weekend x

Eret said...

So beautiful card, Sally. Thank you for tutorial. I thought of buying ink dusters but wasn't sure how to use them. Now I know and I think I need them :)
Eret x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW, FABULOUS, this is ALL so professional Sally, love love love it.

Your last 2 cards are fab too.

Lynne K said...

Brilliant! Well done to both of you! Gorgeous card too! x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous tutorial Sally - thank you for sharing. I have always loved your ink duster creations, and it's great to see how it's done.
Congratulations to you and Megan!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Linby said...

Gorgeous card and well done on your first tut - well done to Megan too on the production.
Lynn x

Jules said...

Oh wow Sal and Megan .. .. what a fantastic tutorial. You look like you have been doing it for years .. .. clearly a natural!

Loved watching!!

Fantastic finished project too.

Thank you for sharing. I hope you do lots more!

Love Jules xx

Helen J said...

I forgot to leave a comment after I watched this the other day. It's a great tutorial & I hope there'll be more sometime.