Sunday 15 March 2015

Flowers and Pearls at Allsorts

 
This week the theme at Allsorts is Flowers and Pearls. I found this DP in my drawer and decided to use it. It is a digi download from Pink petticoat and I love it! I stamped the flowers (Kanban) in Memento Espresso truffle and coloured with coordinating promarkers, adding a tiny bit of sparkle here and there with a sakura gelly roll stardust pen. I also dusted around the die cut and the main card with Tea Dye distress ink. The sentiment is from Woodware and was stamped in versafine black.
After mounting the die cut with 3d glue onto the card front I added some pearls onto the panel.
Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Viv said...

Lovely pastel colours and a really nice card!

Helen J said...

Lovely stamping & perfect colour matching.

Craftnut said...

This is very pretty Sally, thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

Jean said...

Pretty springtime colours in this lovely card.
Jean x

Mrs A. said...

You've matched the design paper perfectly with your colouring. Such pretty colours too. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the way the colours on your image match the backing paper. It's a gorgeous card.

Sue xx

Sarn said...

Very pretty indeed Sally xxx

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card Sally.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So soft and pretty. Those pearls are the perfect touch!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree, I love it too, love the stamp and your colouring, the paper and stamp look good together.

Darnell said...

That DP goes perfectly with the pretty floral image, Sally, and you did an excellent job of coloring and sparkling it! This is a happy harbinger of spring card!! Hugs, Darnell

brenda said...

I'm a real late runner this week Sal, but wanted to thank you for sharing such a pretty card with us at Allsorts this week.

B x