Saturday 6 June 2015

Stamp Magic Time!

So who is going to Doncaster to Stamp Magic tomorrow? I will be there, but on my own as Lynne is not able to visit this time, and Meg is deep in revision as her A levels start on Monday. I have already made my shopping list and am very excited to see some different exhibitors this time. I will of course be visiting the stalls of all my favourites like InkyliciousInky Doodles and Little Claire.
No doubt I will bump into some lovely friends. Drop me an email if you fancy saying hello.
My card is made using Inky Doodles stamps, promarkers and ink dusters.
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Jean said...

You have made a pretty garden scene here Sally, the little critters are fun.
Jean x

Joan said...

Love your card Sally, cute little creatures and lovely toadstools, wish I was going to Doncaster, never been to that one, Could do with a crafty fix even though I don't need anything new

Joan

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous card, Sally! Love the hedgehogs. Wish I could come with you tomorrow. Take photos of any good ideas for me x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Sally, this card is so cute. I love the colours that you've used. I had planned to go to Doncaster myself today but something's come up and unfortunately, I won't be able to make it now. Hopefully, I'll be at the next one later in the year. I wish you a wonderful day and I hope you can get all the goodies on your shopping list :)

Sarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarn said...

Cute card Sally.

Enjoy the show xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is such a sweet little forest scene. Very adorable!