Tuesday 28 July 2015

A baby card

Before we broke up for the summer holiday, I needed to make a New baby card for a colleague. I had used the ten fingers and toes for her maternity leave card, so this time I put some Inky Doodles stamps to use.
The background was stamped with Little Patchwork and the sentiment was stamped with Stitched Alphabet (Upper and Lower case) I used memento inks for the stamping and then dusted around the edges with tea dye Distress ink. The Spellbinders timeless rectangle die cut was a snippet of paper that has been in my stash for about ten years I think!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Sally, I love the patchwork alphabet and the lovely backing paper you've used.

Sue xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

Sarn said...

Aww cute card Sally.

Happy hols xxx