Tuesday 17 May 2016

A New Design Team

I am delighted to tell you that I have joined my lovely friend Dora's DT for her digi blog, Doortje-digis shop. I used Dora's beautiful Rosebay Willowherb in the foreground, coloured with Be Creative alcohol Markers. Behind I created a little scene of hills and mountains behind using inks, ink dusters and stamps from Inkylicious. I used tartan papers from Craftwortk Cards and some ribbon from my stash.
Do take a look at the digi shop. There are lots of beautiful digis there.
Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Many congratulations Sally on your new DT role, well deserved. This is such a lovely card and the Rosebay Willowherb really stands out beautifully against the background. I love the Tartan paper and ribbons too. crafty hugs, Sandra :) X y

Barb said...

Hi Sally, Congratulations on your Design Team position. Your card is a beauty. The digi stamp is really pretty. The colours are lovely and what a pretty scene you've created. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Big Congratulations Sally, well deserved. This is wonderful, I love your scene and the inking is fabulous. Your creations are always so inspirational. I've just bought a copy of Creative Stamping and discovered you there with some fantastic makes, Kate x

Jean said...

Congratulations for your new DT place. Your card is lovely, I like the pretty little scene you created and the Rosebay Willowherb makes a lovely focal point. super tartan paper as well.
Jean x

scrappymo! said...

You have created such a pretty scene and a very lovely card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on the DT post, you will be an asset.

LOVE your VERY BEAUTIFUL card, love the paper, the ribbon and mostly your colouring,
Faith
x

Joan said...

Beautiful card Sally

Joan

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty...love the look!

Helen J said...

Lovely card, and the tartan background paper sets it off beautifully.

scrappymo! said...

This is such a beautiful inkylicious scene!

Sarn said...

What a wonderful card Sally. Congrats on your DT spot. xxxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful and elegant card.