Wednesday 30 August 2017

Coastal Scene

I stamped and water-coloured this scene whilst on holiday and it has been waiting patiently to be turned into a card. I used the Hobby Art Coastal walk and seashells set, and my colouring was inspired by the scenery we saw from the Pembrokeshire coastal path. Here are a few photos...



A walk around the Marloes peninsula was so good - great views, lovely sea and sands, lots of wildlife and wildflowers and the sound of the sea!  We took a boat trip round Skomer and were lucky enough to see seals, porpoise and dolphins! I took hundreds of photos, but these were the best!


 I am back at school and the children start tomorrow, so probably not going to visit blogland again until the weekend.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Sally and great photos too, easy to see where you inspiration came from.

Sue xx

Helen said...

wonderful card; and I just love the photos, what a treat to get out to sea and find the dolphins! enjoy (!) being back at work.

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning coastal senic card Sally, what a marvellous job you've done of the colouring.
Fabulous photos, it's a lovely coastline, thanks for sharing them, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A STUNNING card Sally, beautiful colouring. I love the Pembroke coast, aren't you lucky to see so much wildlife? Living just around the coast from there I have never visited Skomer, I must make time for that.
Faith
x