Saturday 26 August 2017

Rudolf Day for August

It's past the 25th of the month so time for Rudolf day for August. I managed three this month, Woohoo! All are stamped with Hobby Art stamps onto watercolour paper and coloured with Distress Markers, zig clean color markers, watercolour pencils and a water brush. I completed the colouring on holiday, then turned them into cards when I got home. All three have been generously coated in a variety of glitter glues. The greeting on the ones below is a very old one from Stamporium.
These two are similar, but not identical. The top one was coloured with the zig clean color markers and the lower one with watercolour pencils. I added highlights with a white gel pen
Do pop over to Mo's blog and take a look. It is the best way of keeping up with making your Christmas cards.
I am back to school next week. In sorting out my classroom on Tuesday and officially on Wednesday. Where did those 4 weeks and 4 days go? I am hoping to squeeze in a little more crafting before I go back, but need to get my planning sorted first.
Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

brenda said...

Get you with three Sal, I snuck on with just one after a couple of months MIA. Love Owls' as you know but those two little fellows on the first really made me smile.

B x

Unknown said...

Great cards, love the images :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two fabulous Christmas cards Sally, I love the geese.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Sally, love the images, especially the owl, it's gorgeous, fabulous colours and design, Kate x

LesleyG said...

Love them all Sally but the geese with the bright colours really made me smile xxx

Helen said...

great cards Sally! great to get ahead with them too.

Barb said...

What super cards Sally. I especially love the first. Barbxx

scrappymo! said...

Three wonderful cards. I think my fave is the bottom Ol card. The addition of the village stamp creates such a lovely feeling of perspective and just calls out to me!
Your first card is so cute. The image is fabulous and I love the bright colours you chose!
Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

Joan said...

Fabulous cards Sally,. I do love the geese. I'm haven't got to grips with the zig pens yet, keep going back to my trusty old paintbox!

Joan

Greta said...

Love your coloring--2 great cards!

Jenny L said...

Hi Sally,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Your cards are excellent and wonderfully created.
My fave of course is theOowl ones, but the Geese are cute as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jean said...

Lovely cards Sally, especially the owls. your colouring is amazing.
Jean x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS cards, love the geese, such fun, Love the owl card, it's such a majestic one too. BOTH have just gorgeous colouring.
Faith
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

The ducks look soooo adorable in their winter attire!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Anonymous said...

Wow, three christmas cards! They are all lovely, but the first one with the pretty colours and adorable image makes me smile. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Rudolph days challenge!
Linda
Rudolph Days Challenge DT