Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas!

 Just popping in to Blogland to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Here are a few last minute Christmas cards - the first two made with Hobby Art stamps and the third with Inkylicious stamps. Tartan paper is from Craftwork Cards.
 I've started 'domestic godessing' with home made bread, butternut squash soup,  a bran loaf, lemon drizzle cakes and mince pies so far. Gammon joint will go on to cook very soon.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous new year.
I know you are all aware of my love of wildlife, and having been deeply moved by Blue Planet 2, I am making the decision to not buy any more glitter or glitter glue until a biodegradable alternative comes on the market. I will also not buy plastic coated double sided tape, sequins and buttons etc made of plastic. Where possible I will recycle. I am now faced with the quandary of whether to use any of the above that is already in my stash... Hope I can encourage others to start thinking about crafting a little more greenly in 2018.
Have a good one xxx

6 comments:

Viv said...

Gorgeous Sally! Happy Christmas!

Helen said...

Great cards, Sally! Hope you have a fabulous Christmas

Barb said...

Your cards are really beautiful Sally. Now you've certainly given us something to think about!

Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas and I look forward to seeing your lovely work again in the new year. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning cards Sally, beautifully desined and coloured.
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

STUNNING cards Sally, love the tartan.

Blue Planet was amazing wasn't it. I admire your stance.
Faith
x

Linby said...

Lovely cards as always. Great minds think alike as I am just about to make a card using some tartan paper too. I've had similar thoughts about the glitter and what to do.